First Week on the Market
- Enter listing into MLS system.
- Monitor MLS Buyer activity via Reverse Prospecting.
- Highest Level of Protection of your Home, including Electronic Lockbox.
- Professional Yard Sign and Riders.
- Stage the home and support De-clutter.
- Schedule property photos.
- Video walk through of the home.
- Launch home to our Open House buyers.
- Prepare property flyer/brochure.
- Digital Advertising Through Social Media.
- Single Property Website for your home with dedicated domain name.
- Launch to all Real Estate Web Search Engines.
- Add to e-Newsletter for monthly advertisement.
- Launch to Relocation Services for their consideration.
- Complete Title search.
- Evaluate Permitting issues.
- Consider a Certified Home Appraisal by Ken Tuttle 407-402-3131. For $250.
Second Week on the Market
- Direct Mail Postcard Campaign, homes near by "pick your neighbor campaign".
- eCard campaign to datebase of past and current customers.
- Review status with Sellers.
- Review reports from websites.
- Schedule Open House if desired by Seller.
Third Week On The Market
- Review Marketing reports from websites.
- Status report on-going.
- Regular Open Houses advertised in advance if you select that option.
- Show property to prospects.
- Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!